About the Programme
Applications closing dates:
- 8th August 2022 (Start date 12th September 2022)
- 6th February 2023 (Start date 13th March 2023)
- 7th August 2023 (Start date 11th September 2023)
In association with Medics.Academy, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) offers you the chance to undertake a Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Practice, Management and Education (60 credits). The certificate consists of the following modules which are delivered entirely online by UCLan:
- Professional Development though CPD (20 credits)
- Professional Development through CPD (40 credits)
There are three programme intakes throughout the year in September, January, and March.
If you do not wish to undertake all 60 credits, then you are able to undertake either the 20 or 40 credit component as a standalone module.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact email@example.com for more information.
To learn more about the programme, refer to our answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs).
For any other enquiries about the programme, please use the contact us form to get in touch with us.