About The Healthcare Leadership Academy
The HLA is a social enterprise supporting our community of clinicians interested in how best to lead and deliver healthcare systems to our global societies. The programme has grown into an internationally recognised thought leadership programme, supporting the most talented young clinicians in Europe.
The HLA started with the flagship HLA Scholars Programme based in London. It has rapidly spread across the UK and Holland. It is rolling out a series of new programmes that brings the learning from the community to a much wider audience and range of individuals.
The HLA Associate Membership is a premium subscription service Medics.Academy runs for The HLA. As part of the subscription you will have access to:
- The back catalogue of all recorded HLA Live events
- Everything available to HLA Live subscribers
- A free ticket to The HLA Annual Conference
- Access to premium HLA courses
- CPD and attendance certification for HLA events and courses
- Enrolment in the Introduction to Clinical Leadership Certificate
- Dedicated HLA/MA premium content and events
How do I get more Involved with The HLA community?
Subscribing to HLA Live and The HLA Associate Membership gives you access to a lot of the community. A lot of content will be shared through the Medics.Academy platform, including articles, webinars, podcasts and a range of other opportunities.
If you are a student currently, then you are eligible for a 75% discount off The HLA Associate Membership during your time as a student. To claim your discount code, simply email email@example.com with your current student ID, and a code will be sent out to you.