This course will deliver training in teaching with a certificate issued upon completion of the course.
By the end of this course you will be able to :
- Appreciate the different environments where medical education is delivered
- Become aware of the different careers in medical education
- Draw upon different teaching methods to suit a given teaching environment
- Develop and deliver technology enhanced learning
Who is this course for:
- all foundation and specialty doctors
- SAS doctors
- fourth and final-year medical students
- allied health professionals
This course will count as 3 points towards specialty application scores for medical, surgical and other specialty training programmes.
This course is currently run virtually and the dates for the next sessions can be found below:
July 2020 :
Day 1 - In-person Virtual session on Saturday 18th July 2020
Day 1: In-person Virtual session on September 26th 2020
Days 2&3 will be released on subsequent weeks to be completed within the given period.
About the instructor
We empower health professionals across the globe through innovative education and continued professional development.
We are driving a digital transformation of professional healthcare training and development and aim to make it accessible to those across the globe and most in need. We believe this platform can improve care and save lives.
Our team of doctors, engineers, artists and film-makers are creating an engaging platform to deliver the highest quality education available in the industry.